Re: the least among you rants...

Personally, I don't care if a "B" turns into a "C". The end result is the
same - they leave us alone. If a "B" turns starts hating us because of what
we do to someone else, in reality they have become a "C".

We've tried being Mr Nice Guy for too long. It doesn't work. Let's stop
giving aid, interest free (and repayment free) loans, cheap or free food
except to fulfill treaty obligations or when it's in our national interest.
Maybe this unappreciative world will have a different viewpoint after 5 years
without their benevolent Uncle Sam.

In a message dated 9/15/01 9:34:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
moongateca@xxxxxxxx writes:

> And you must take care not to convert "B" nations into "C" nations or even
>  worse, "B" nations into "A" nations.  It's not likely but it is possible.
>
>  Regards,
>  Mike

It