Re: Trading...

Yeah, you're probably right but this is something that has to follow its
natural course.  The process of dealing with the shock, disbelief, grief and
anger has to run its course.  Slowly the world will get on with living
although never again as before.  You know, I thought that I would never
re-experience the feelings that I had that November day in 1963 in Dallas.
I was wrong.  I was 14 at the time and it probably shaped my life.  At a
time in my life when my life would normally be past shaping, it has been
reshaped again.

Congrats on a successful Thurs and Friday.  Gonna try for 3 for 3 on Monday,
are you?  Best of luck.  Personally, I shut down trading when there is this
level of uncertainty existing.  Markets are uncertain enough when relative
certainty exists.
There are enough good opportunities in normal market conditions without
trying to squeeze opportunities out of this kind of abnormal market.

>From a purely market point of view, I'd love the Fed to use this situation
as a reason to dramatically cut the prime.  They could use it to mask a
recessionary reason.  Any thoughts on how big a cut they might get away
with???

Regards, good trading, and peace and comfort to us all,
Mike