RE: Avoid what Bin Laden wants?

Bin Laden can only plant nukes by his suicidal followers.  If he has a
missile, he will only enshrine it like the one in "The Planet of the
Apes."  I heard of suitcase nukes the Russians developed, which are much
smaller.  Getting them is the easy part.  Planting them in America is
another issue.  I hope that our secret defense can detect such things.  If
they do, we Americans (and the press) won't learn about it.

How could the U.S. military protect against it?

Short term:  protect our borders and get close to all Middle Eastern non-US
Citizen residents like a flea on a dog.

Long Term: use innovated intelligence to surgically go after and destroy
the terrorist rabbit holes

Meanwhile, we would simultaneously get the majority of Muslims abroad to
like us, which is the best foreign policy.