From: "Mike Higgs" <moongateca@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Jim Bronke" <jvbronke@xxxxxxxx>; "Dean DiCarlo"
<junkmayl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 9:59 PM
Subject: Re: Avoid what Bin Laden wants?

: Jim,
:
: I'm not quite sure what you are saying here when talk about nukes. Are you
: saying that their use doesn't matter because the US Army has been readied
: for them? That because their use in response to US Army action won't slow
: the US Army, it doesn't matter if they are used by a rich Saudi.  I am
: confused by your statement about a few nuclear weapons.  You seem to be
: saying that a few nukes used by the bad guys wouldn't matter. Before I go
: saying that you are nuts, how about a clarification of exactly what you
are
: saying?
:
: Regards,