Re: Re[2]: The Usual Suspects - Violence is the litmus test for the first amendment

Yeah, I guess you're right TJ --

Now, I'll just sling my belt-fed rocket-launcher over my shoulder for a
trip down to the corner Deli and hope that the clerk doesn't disable me
with my credit card...
At 07:12 PM 09/14/2001 -0700, TJ wrote:
 >an armed populace helps guarantee that some wannabe terrorists and
criminals think twice about >instigating violence. now is an excellent time
to rolled back and repeals gun control laws.

 >i've demostrated in neighborhood self defense groups of how to disable or
kill an attacker with >nothing more than a credit card