Re: OFF TOPIC: FW: Candle Lighting tonight

Gene,

I understand the feeling.  We all want to make a statement,
to take some action, but just picture this from the
terrorists' perspective.  They killed thousands of people,
destroyed symbols of the U.S., of capitalism, of freedom,
and so far all we have done is end curb-side check-in at the
airports, and now a proposed candle lighting.  I doubt the
terrorists could be more pleased.

This will be a long, drawn-out affair, although hopefully
some serious U.S. military action will be initiated soon.

I don't have any brilliant suggestion to replace the candle
lighting, but, as in trading, there are times you need to
watch & wait, without a position.  Those are always the
toughest times.

Regards,