Re: Osama will use nuclear weapons as soon as he can

True, unfortunately, it is probably impractical to capture most of these
people.  Those who can be captured should be and should be kept alive in
solitary confinement for as long as they can be kept alive.  That is a far
worse punishment for them than death given that they consider death to be
their entry to heaven where they will be honored as martyrs.