Re(2): THE ANSWER

MB wrote:

>To me when you-someone-anyone kills innocent men, women, and children.
>I like my fore fathers would have no moral choice but to support the
>hunting down and disciplining (imagine what you wish) of those
>responsible.

Certainly.

Just keep in mind that the parties most responsible for the recent killings in New York and Washington are already dead.

And do not think for a moment that those who do not hold life as their highest value will be deterred by your taking of life.  There are things more important to them than their own lives.

Such action, which will change no beliefs, is a necessary, but insufficient, step toward ending terrorism.

The Omega Man