The USA (& Australia) requires Constraint and Clarity of Thought

The USA government and its people have to show CONSTRAINT and CLARITY OF
THOUGHT given this terrible event. The USA should seek JUSTICE and NOT
revenge towards the evil people that committed this terrible act.

The New York tragedy has left my family and I speechless and emotional even
though I am not an American. As an Australian, our country has 90 Aussies
unaccounted for since last Tuesday. They are obviously underneath that
rubble in NY.

It is time to mourn, take stock, identify who are the culprits and then
decide the course of action to bring justice to this situation.

To talk about "killing them" or "blowing them away" or "blame the muslins"
is totally irrational, unproductive and quite frankly ridiculous at this
stage. This is like trading by the seat of your pants stuff. I am seeing
this in the recent emails on this list. You need CONSTRAINT and CLARITY OF
THOUGHT although this is difficult given what has happened on Tuesday.

The world has changed. Airline transportation will forever be changed in
the western world. It will take longer to get on and off a flight in
future. A small price to pay for better security.

Australia's thoughts are with the approx 90 Aussies and the 1,000s of
innocent American victims.
Our support is with the families who have lost their mum, dad, husband,
wife, son or daughter.

Australia will hold a day of mourning this Sunday.

Today, (Friday) Australia have invoked its ANZUS (Australia, New Zealand,
USA) treaty to provide any military help or assistance to the USA if
required. I know you guys have enough military power to do whatever you
like but today the USA has the opportunity to LEAD the world in showing all
the countries how JUSTICE should be served in the correct way.

As an Australian, and for the Aussies that have also died in this tragedy,
I hope to provide an alternative view point on this matter as I feel that
it should be aired on this list.

P.S. Get long and stay long those bonds and the short end.

Best Regards,

Robert Bianchi
r.bianchi@xxxxxxxxx