Re: For what it's worth...

I wouldn't read too much into it.

On the first one, you should inform whomever sent this to you, that
quatrains have four (4) verses, not five (5).

The second one should read:

97
At forty-five degrees the sky will burn,
Fire to approach the great new city:
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up,
When one will want to demand proof of the Normans.

Simple internet search....

Now, if you were to call Miss Cleo...

-- Roy