Off topic -Gaming Theory

With all the due somber thoughts...I thought a change might be welcome.  I
was wondering if someone might be able to help me with a referal to a book
on Gaming theory. I am about to do a big Vegas trip with a bunch of college
buddies who are big craps guys. AS much as my position sizing knowledge from
trading is more from analysis/optimization etc etc. I have the Van Tharp
book..... I got to think there are more formal books. ANY referals would be
super welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Wayne