Re: God Bless America

Hello Michael,

thanks so much for your thoughts.  although I fortunately had no
personal loss in the events, it is quite meaningful for me as an
American to hear your words.  this morning I am actually optimistic. I
believe these events may have aroused the world to retake their ways
of life.  countries and peoples seem to move away from each other over
relatively silly issues until a common enemy comes on the scene.

--
Best regards,
 Jim                            mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx