Re: To all americans

From: "Mike Higgs" <moongateca@xxxxxxxx>

<<Sure you are and it's crossed my mind as well but I rejected it for a
number
 of reasons.  The most of important being that it takes us down to the level
 of the slime who did this.>>
------------------
..and it wouldn't be the first time that genocide has been mistaken as a
method
of providing the 'final solution'.

We have never been fans of the guys that have advocated it in the past but
now
we're promoting the idea?

Yugoslavia was in a state of uncomfortable truce while under the Russian
hammer.
When the weight was removed, the festering hate, dating back hundreds of
years resurfaced.
Atrocities are never forgotten and seldom forgiven.

Please don't misunderstand. I would personally consider it an honor to make
the perpetrators
eat their own bollocks, ensuring that fear was certainly a factor for them.

However, we must make sure that we are not confusing the very real need for
revenge and
genocide with a lasting solution.

After all, if we get it wrong, then it is our children, not us, that will be
made to suffer.

Rgds,

Kim