Re: trading thoughts

no! we as a nation need to grieve our dead and get back to business as quickly as possible. let's not giving these f*cking evil pigs the pleasure of victory, only the promise of the terrible agony of their defeat

TJ

cme employees will report to work thurs under heightened security. check their website or call 312-930-2324 for more info