Dow Jones Futures

A friend has requested my help hedging a stock portfolio with Dow
futures.  I do not trade dow futures, have no intraday data for dow
futures, and my data vendor will be closed until the markets reopen.
I'd like to find out where the overnight Dow futures traded in the
half hour prior to being halted yesterday.  I would greatly appreciate
if anyone could give me intraday data for the current contract or tell
me what the low was at the time the market was halted.  I also need to
find out what limit down is for the Dow futures.

Further, I am  attempting to sort out data discrepancies on daily oil
futures contracts among various vendors.  If anyone could send me one
of the 2000 or 2001 oil (CL) contracts with info of who the data
vendor is, it would be of great help.

Thank you,
BAK