Re: Extracting .ELS .ELA files into ASCII files

On 8 Sep 2001, at 9:49, Roger L. Shepherd wrote:

Actually it isn't what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a piece of software that
would translate DIRECTLY the .ELA, .ELS, .ELD into the corresponding ASCII
source files without the hassle of opening TradeStaTion each time.
Some kind of DOS command like "c:\>  TOASCSII  tradingsystems.eld" and then
I get in my current directory all the ASCII source files included in this .eld file...

Thanks