Re: TSPro littleknowns

Thanks for the information James; that makes it more attractive.

I am looking at using TSPro to trade using Joe DiNapoli's techniques so I
wonder if you or someone else on the list would be kind enough to answer
some questions about it?

1)  I use Metastock for a stock scan for charts with a certain style of
trending behaviour because I can't do this at all well with TS2K.  Can you
scan a large set (1000s) of stocks for simple conditions using TSPro?

2)  I don't use real time data but do like to review intraday data (hourly/5
min bars).  Can I do that without paying for realtime data?

3)  I use an indicator that calculates fib retracements and creates bars on
the chart so that you can look for confluence ... if it works in TS2k is it
likely to work on TSPro?

4)  Is it fast or slow compared with TS2K?

5)  Who holds your money when you trade with TSPro (that is, if they go bust
do I lose money?)

Thanks, John