TSPro littleknowns

            I just found out that you can open just a futures account with
TRAD for 20k with no TSPro fees, that's not too clear on the website where
50k seemed to be the entry fee. I also see that stock option data is
available now not just index option data.

            I have been using TSPro for sometimes now and have been happy
with it's progress and usability thus far.  I don't do system testing on the
platform just analysis and monitoring. I may check out
their futures trading and will report on experience, good or