Re: Why use Value1, Value2,...

Gary,

> As for me, I'd rather work on simplifying the system logic or moving
> it out to included systems or something like that, rather than
> turning this large piece of code into a maintenance nightmare.

I'm with you on simplifying system logic and using included
systems, unfortunately, I often need to tie exits to specific entries
and I have not been able to figure out how to do this with included
systems.  In the main signal, I can use "buy("MyEntry") at close;",
but when I try to do this in an included system, it doesn't let me:
"ExitLong("MyExit") from Entry("MyEntry") at market;".  It doesn't
recognize the "MyEntry" entry.

How can you get around this problem in included systems?

Cash

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )