Those built-in stops

Dearest list --

I've got a signal that has profit targets that can be hit on the same bar as
entry... Daily data.  For example, I use a market order for entry, and
Target -
		SetStopPosition;
		SetProfitTarget(100);

TS2000i takes me out at $125, not $100.

I also tried -
		SetStopContract;
		SetProfitTarget(1);
Takes me out at 1.25 points.  Set the Target to 2 and get out at 2.5 points.
Try .8, get 1.25 ...

I even cobbled together a couple of Omega's generic entry sinals with
Stoploss and Profit target signals...  Still happens.  Reinstalled
Tradestation.  Still happens.

Establishing orders on subsequent bars after entry is no problem, but I need
to have the backtesting work properly on the bar of entry.  Does this happen
to anyone else?  How can I fix or circumvent?

Thanks in advance,
Rob