RE: NeoTicker (was Re: EL to VB translator)

For some, data not in a chart might be as you say "the only data you do not
have", for some that might be tremendous amounts of data. Those using
workspace assistant to backtest on stocks for example, wanting several
thousands of data points for thousands of stocks will likely say it takes
some time to get those data over a line. For these, TS Pro is not for them.

Futures, well I do not know futures, those who can make it with only a few
months, then it works for them, for the others, TS Pro is not for them

There is no clean data, we have seen a number of mails on this, data with
wrong points, data split incorrectly, ... As long as the data is not
essential for you, it is ok, but when it is, it is better to be able to fix
it yourself.

On only way to be sure a new version works, I agree, you have to test it.
And that can be done in TS4 or TS2K by testring. In TS Pro you always risk
that you get it even if you do not want it.

Well, I see no problem discussing TS Pro for my own use without actually
testing it. It does not have the stocks I am trading, since it does not
deliver for my stock market. It does not allow me to backtest unless I chart
all of them. Why should I test if I like a program without data that does
not let me backtest the data I have in TS2K? The needs are different, with
what I lined up below, and above, there is no need to try the program since
it is so clear you can not do what you need to do.

With system writer, I would not have been certain without a test. With TS4 I
would not have been certain without a test. Without TS2K I would not have
been certain without a test. With TS Pro, it is so different and so limiting
if you do not fit the main stream, so if you are not in the main stream, you
do not need to test it to say is is useless for you.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.