Re: Omega's got religion

  • To: Tim Tillson <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Omega's got religion
  • From: Brent August <brentaug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:55:48 -0700

> It's as if Omega suddenly got the internet religion,
> and are shedding all their valuable worldly posessions.
> The only problem is that, this particular space ship
> launched for the heavens some years ago, and blew up
> in flight.
>
> What can they *possibly* be thinking??
>
> -Tim

Omega had an IPO.  They raised a lot of money, which they used to do a lot
of things that any small company would like to do. The original stockholders
may have even taken out a lot of cash from the IPO (I don't know). If the
stock price goes down low enough maybe they can take it private and again
own 100%.  Not a bad deal?

Brent