Re: larry williams seminar

Yes

I went to his 4 day MDC in Sydney, and it was worth every cent. Not that I
have 'proven up' as yet. I was green and under capitalised when I went and I
still am. The difference is that I have a bucket load of concepts from which
to work on. Since then its been getting to try and understand TS, its
instruction booklet, and review strategies and get the real easy language to
work. Maybe if I hadn't gone, one never knows, I probably wouldn't have any
capital left by now.

Oh yes, I could nit-pick. But I didn't go thinking all was going to be
roses. THE MOST IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION IN GOING WAS WHETHER OR NOT I WAS
GOING TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE IN PRACTISE. If your not looking for change, as I
would figure many on this list, then why go? If you have developed an
approach to your trading, and its working then do you want to upset the
apple-cart? I hadn't.

In fact, for the time we were there I'd have thought (without any calculated
statistics) that he must have put in a 1/3 or 1/2 as much time again as the
literature suggested. Just lucky that there are people about who give. He
did journalism in college, if I have it right. And after many years working
through his trading ideas, he must be happy to write, run workshops and be
in the public eye. Different way to make a buck, and maybe he gets more
satisfaction from this mix which a lot of people penalize him for!

There was plenty of live trading throughout the workshop. Many approaches to
trades were looked at, together with backtesting these ideas. Many of his
systems were left with us on CD for TS as well as a manual with all the
code, concepts etc.

Now to get back to this easy language. One day I'll make my version work.

Regards
Jon Macmichael