Re: larry williams seminar

Larry Williams is a god! But I'm not quite sure of what though. Maybe just of
Larry Williams? Though I think that would be a good thing too.

I was also thinking of doing his seminar early last year. As always, I started
out by reading absolutely everything I could by and about the guy. I have every
book, his money tree set, magazine articles, etc. I realized that if I were
Larry Williams I could trade like him. Upon even brief examination I learned
that he has guts of steel (not to be confused with steel abs) and mine are soft
and gushy. I'll never forget his line, "When I'm wrong, I really want to feel
it." His big trades stops make me swoon. No wonder he shows such a high
percentage win. His money management makes me comatose. He made a million
dollars that year but he was up to $2.5 million that year too. But I think that
is what makes him a god. Larry Williams trades exactly like Larry Williams is.
(See "Closing Bell" section of "New Market Wizards.) Mabye if I changed my name
again...

Thomas "These Get Me In Trouble but I Love the Laughs" Alexander

   Michael Berger  wrote:

I attended a Larry Williams seminar years ago. I felt thefeatured systems were
created the week before. I even madea small bet with Larry, that if I could
verify the resultsof a few of his systems, I would pay for the
seminar,otherwise not.He did not have the code for me on disk (a strange sign),
&was going to send it to me. I never received the disk, andweeks later he
agreed he would not charge me for theseminar.Might there be something he says
that is worth $4000?Possibly. But then spending $ 4000 on anything
marketrelated might yield the same answer.Aside from Larry's very early "How I
Made A Million TradingCommodities Last Year", during which time I believe
heexperienced something like a 50% drawdown, I don't think hehas had much of a
profitable trading record.Several years ago he was managing money. I read
thedisclosure document: the past record was not good, & Ibelieve the fund
eventually closed with substantial losses.I think Larry is bright, articulate,
personable, alibertarian (ran for office at one point), and very muchinterested
in holistic health & anti-aging protocols(write-up in Life Extension Magazine.)
All qualities whichI admire. His strength seems to lie in promotion, and,
IMO,there is not much about successful trading that you canlearn from him that
would be worth $4000.----- Original Message -----From: "olosi" To: Sent:
Thursday, August 30, 2001 11:37 AMSubject: larry williams seminar> Hi all,>>
has anyone attended a larry williams 4 day seminar? Iwould like to get some>
feed back if it is worth to spend around $4000,-.> good trading> Wolfgang>>