Re: Re: Re[2]: NeoTicker (was Re: EL to VB translator)

If there were enough people around who actually did more than open a chart
and say, "wow," I'm sure the market would be large enough to justify all
the hard work and money required to create a masterpiece that would blow
Omega and Equis away.  Unfortunately, there are too many more people who
are completely satisfied with a few charts, level II, dusty old canned
systems and indicators (because it's all new to them), and fast order entry.