Antw: Re: Automatic shutdown

Hi Jimmy

thanks for the warning, it sure helped me to save some time i would have
spent with the tools. Regarding your login question, take a look at
TWEAKUI. You can download it from Microsoft:

http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/Networking/NTTweakUI.asp

It is working on all windows versions including NT and can be used to setup
autologin after systemstartup.

Nice regards,

Franz

>>> "Jimmy" <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 30.08.2001  00:03 >>>
I suggest anyone that is interested in the two programs posted earlier that
monitor CPU temperature and the shutdown program check their computer first
to see if it is setup for it.  After downloading the two programs and
installing them they were not compatible with my system.  They could not
read my heat sensor.  The automatic num lock quit working and now I have to
log in to windows where it was automatic before.  Naturally it also crashed
TS2k charting.  I checked my Dell 410 workstation Bios and found it is
already setup to shut the computer down if the CPU gets too hot.  Another
wasted hour or two.  Next time I will check to see if my motherboard is
supported before I download programs.  I hope no one was caught like me.

By the way does anyone remember how to set the windows automatic logon so I
don't have to enter my password at start up.

Yours,

Dummy