Pure confidence in his method? Why don't all vendors do this?

www.powertradesignals.com
PowerTrade Commodities G2
Pay from Profits

We at PowerTrade are so confident in the PowerTrade method, we are offering
our PowerTrade Commodity G2 subscription on a pay from profits basis.  With
most subscriptions, you have to pay for a month or several months in advance
to receive the signals.  However, with PowerTrade Commodities, you don't pay
a penny until the method has made enough to pay for the cost of the
subscription!  That's right!  You will begin receiving the PowerTrade
signals at absolutely NO UP FRONT COST TO YOU.  If PowerTrade does make
enough in closed profits to pay for your subscription, you pay NOTHING!

So far this year, PowerTrade Commodities G2 portfolio has made over $46,085
in profits, real time based on a single contract.  The largest drawdown so
far this year has only been $3,000.  The G2 portfolio consists of taking
signals generated after the market closes (no intra-day market watching is
required) from 12 different commodity markets and is designed for the
$15,000 - $25,000 size account.  A smaller account may be used if mid-am
contracts are traded in some of the markets.

We can not disclose the actual rules and parameters used for PowerTrade, but
can tell you that it is based on taking signals in the direction of the
intermediate term trend after a pull-back has occurred in the market.
PowerTrade is a method that has been developed by Ryan Jones over the last
10 years through market research and experience (actual trading).  The
PowerTrade method is so robust, that the same exact logic and parameters are
used across all types of markets and all time frames.

PAY FROM PROFITS RULES:

The Pay from Profits offer works like this.  You sign up to receive the
PowerTrade Commodities G2 signals.  Your start date will occur on either the
1st or the 15th of the month (this gives you time to open a trading account
if you do not already have one ready to trade).  You pay nothing up front to
receive these signals.  After, and only after the signals produce a *CLOSED
NET PROFIT greater than the subscription fee will your credit card be
charged.  If, after you begin receiving the signals, PowerTrade does not
produce a closed net profit greater than the subscription fee, you pay
nothing but continue to receive the signals until that criteria is met or
until you wish to cancel.  If you cancel prior to PowerTrade making a profit
greater than the subscription fee, you owe absolutely nothing.

The subscription fee to receive the Pay from Profits PowerTrade Commodities
G2 subscription is $995.00 for three months.  This means that once
PowerTrade produces a profit of $995, your card will be charged $995.00.
This $995.00 is good for the first three months you receive the PowerTrade
G2 signals.  If at the end of the first three months PowerTrade has not been
able to produce a profit greater than the subscription fee, your
subscription automatically extends for another 3-month period.  You will not
be charged for the first three-month period, even if PowerTrade subsequently
produces the required profit.  Further, you will only be charged for the
second three-month subscription if PowerTrade produces a net profit greater
than the subscription fee from the day you started receiving the signals.
You never pay unless PowerTrade produces the net profits first.

We are able to make this incredible offer to you because we are confident
that PowerTrade is simply one of the best, most robust methods available in
the trading world today.  Not only do we have the confidence in PowerTrade
to make this incredible offer, but we also TAKE EVERY SIGNAL in our own
account.  We put our money where our mouth is by making this offer to other
traders and by risking our own money on every signal.  I doubt you will find
this kind of confidence anywhere else.

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM POWERTRADE:

Even though we have the greatest confidence in PowerTrade, it is silly and a
beginner's mistake to think that any method will make money day in and day
out without going through slow periods or drawdowns.  Of course, PowerTrade
is going to have some slow periods and some drawdowns.  Our confidence is in
the LONG-TERM success of the method.  We know that there are slow periods,
times of drawdowns, and we simply want to help traders stick through the
drawdown periods as much as we can.  We can do that by not charging any
subscription fees unless the method is making money.  If you as a trader are
not successful, then we have failed in our goal.  We are going to do
everything in our power to make sure that you reach your goals as a trader.

LIMITED OFFER -

We can only accept 100 traders into this program.  Since there is absolutely
no up front costs, this offer will fill up quickly.  Once you sign up, you
indicate your starting date to be one of the following two start dates,
either the 15th or the 1st (you must start with one of the closest first two
dates).  If you decide to cancel prior to the start date, or after the start
date but prior to a subscription fee being charged, you will be put at the
end of the waiting list if you wish to subscribe again at sometime in the
future.

BROKERS AVAILABLE:

If you are new to trading or do not have the time to make the trades in your
account, we do have several brokers who will follow the signals for you in
your own account.  Please indicate that you wish to receive a list of
brokers on the application.

REGULAR SUBSCRIPTION FEE -

If you are interested in paying a smaller subscription fee, we do offer the
PowerTrade G2 at $199 per month, up front.  This is non-refundable and not
based on the pay from profits offer.  However, if you choose to pre-pay the
subscription fee, you may switch to the pay from profits upon renewal.

OTHER COMMODITY SUBSCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE:

The PowerTrade G2 is a diversified group of 12 commodity markets for an
account between $15,000 and $25,000.  PowerTrade also offers the PowerTrade
G1 portfolio which is designed for accounts as small as $5,000.  G1
generates signals across a group of 6 commodities (6 different ones than
G2).  For the larger trading account, we offer the PowerTrade Suite, which
generates signals across a diversified group of 30 commodity markets.  The
PowerTrade Commodity Suite is designed for accounts larger than $35,000.
The Pay from Profits offer for the G1 subscription is $499 for three months
and the PowerTrade Commodity Suite is $1,695 for three months.  Pay from
Profits rules apply the same for all subscription products offered.

*CLOSED NET PROFIT excludes costs.  The closed net profit is based on actual
fills from our trading account as reported on the daily updates.  If you
have any major discrepancy between your fills and those reported, you must
notify us via email within 48 hours of the discrepancy occurring for any
consideration to be given to the discrepancy.

THERE IS RISK OF LOSS IN ALL TRADING.  NO STATEMENT OR COMMENT CONTAINED IN
THIS DOCUMENT IS TO BE CONSTRUED AS A GUARANTEE THAT POWERTRADE WILL OR WILL
NOT BE PROFITABLE.  EACH TRADER MUST EVALUATE FOR THEMSELVES WHETHER THEY
HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE THE RISKS INVOLVED WITH TRADING IN GENERAL, AND
SPECIFICALLY ANY RISKS INVOLVED WITH TAKING POWERTRADE SIGNALS.
PowerTrade Commodity
Pay from Profits Application

This application is accepted on a first come first serve basis at the sole
discretion of PowerTradeSignals.com.  There are only 100 total eligible
applicants for each of the PowerTrade G1, G2 and Suite subscription
products.  This application is to receive PowerTrade signals based on the
Pay from Profits offer.  All rules apply.  All applicants are numbered in
the order they are received back.  This offer is only good on or before
September 30th, 2001 as long as available spots remain.  There is absolutely
no up front cost required to receive signals.  However, once PowerTrade has
produced a *net profit greater than the subscription fee, your card will be
charged and there is no refund available.  This is a binding agreement.  You
may cancel at anytime prior to PowerTrade producing a net profit greater
than the subscription fee without obligation.