RE: BEWARE: Pierre thinks it is a frog trap ( but it is a DMI bug)

Feel fine, thanks.
I have been there for 5-6 years without any interruption.
This battle makes me  a few years younger when I defeaeted most of the
Omegabug.doc document false assumptions...

> Did you know that a school of Amazon pirhanna can strip a
> full-grown bull clean of all it's flesh and muscle meat in
> less than two minutes? Pierre, you must certainly have the
> cajones of el torro to wade into this river (:-o)

They are stainless steel wrapped ( double coat).

> PS. I'm not Pierre, but if someone on this list started
> referring to me as a "Kraut" and my postings as
> "Sauerkraut" I might feel a bit tweaked. Pierre, just
> curious, what is one of the many derogative European terms
> for "American?"

There are no too much term and anyway this is off topic.
The current problem is not an american problem. It's a turn of mind status
issue.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France