From: milos zeman
To: code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 11:30 AM
Subject: CL_Format Indicator bug in TS2000i.

Do you know anybody what to do with it (except reinstall)?
See the picture enclosed please. I have such effect for every indicator or
strategy.
Thank you very much.

Milos

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.