From: Ian Waugh [mailto:ianwaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 8:15 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ianwaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: The Input Name vanishes....

Anyone come across this:

Using 2000i.

Insert a Strategy into a chart, right click and select Format Analysis
Techniques and click the Format button to format the Strategy.

The Input Name column is blank although the parameter values appear to the
right and can be edited.

It's not a question of the divider separating the two columns being moved
too far one way - the column headers are blank and the Names are, too.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Ian