Re: Bruce Gagnard Trading System - Got a question for everyone

It depends on what "you" consider successful. Some traders are content with
a 30%-40% win ratio taking very small losses (tight stops). Other traders
want higher win ratios 65%-70% but are willing to suffer through some very
deep draw downs. It's whatever your style of trading dictates (back to that
trading plan).

If someone develops a "very successful" trading system, why would they want
to sell it? You stand to make more money from trading it and you don't have
to support it, explain it, and deal with the people who will try to reverse
engineer it and then turn around and sell it. It's pretty common knowledge
that many who can't make their money trading, usually end up selling
services, systems, indicators etc. Show me a years worth of brokerage
statements as proof, and let me spend a week watching you real time before I
buy.

As far as sarcasm, rudeness and superiority? Welcome to everyday life unless
you live in Utopia. In case no one ever told you, life is not all peaches
and cream. If your feelings get bruised here in this group, just wait until
I take your money trading; you'll be devastated.

William