Re: omega-digest Digest V101 #255

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: omega-digest Digest V101 #255
  • From: "ROBERT L ROPER" <BROPER99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 08:23:25 -0700

I've noticed something odd with  TS2000i ; With the dollar index
(DX-CONT)and
SP-CONT (and maybe others ) the data in the chart (and data window) is not
the
same as in the global server, when I look back a few months, like to March.
I create
a chart today that shows different data than it's supposed source. The
recent data is
 in agreement. On DX-cont the data prior to June 11 is different in Global
Server
(edit symbol) than on the chart it creates.  Where is the chart getting all
this (slightly)
erroneous data?