Re[2]: Bruce Gagnard Trading System Update

Hello Eddie,

Please give the flame thing a break huh? MB has contributed some great
stuff to this and other forums over the years. He's a sharp guy and
very smart - maybe you are too, but lets kill this thread now and move
on.

MB's comments are always worth paying attention to, caustic or not -
he has been around trading long enough to have seen most scams come
and go and is not afraid to speak his mind.

Enjoy your weekends gentlemen.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Friday, July 27, 2001, 3:12:15 PM, you wrote:

<SNIP>

MB>>> you deserve it - no problem.  say hi to ng for me.

PE>             i'll leave it for you to do...

<SNIP>