Displaying tick count in radar screen

Good evening everyone!

I have now spent over a week and four emails to
Easylanguage technical support only to wait and wait and
receive complete garbage one line answers from them. (An
infinite number of monkeys on an infinite number of
typewriters... Unfortunately ES support only has two
monkeys :)

My question is this: How do I count the number of total
ticks that have occurred real time in a tick compression
bar in Radar Screen?

I have a simple indicator that works as expected in a chart
but it always reads 0 in Radar Screen. Any thoughts?

Thank you for your help.