Tick Count in Radar Screen: Detail

Well, you folks are fast with replies! That's wonderful and
I really appreciate it.

Based on the responses, please allow me to explain further.
In Radar Screen I have a row with a 100 tick compression.
In other words, a new tick compression bar is created after
every 100 ticks. EL has Upticks and Downticks variables
that displays the number of ticks in a bar. The total
number of ticks in a bar is Upticks + Downticks. This works
fine in an indicator in a chart. It only displays a 0 in
Radar Screen. Here is the code that works in a chart but
not in RS.

Vars: TtlTicks(0);
TtlTicks = UpTicks + DownTicks;
Plot1(TtlTicks,"TtlTicks");