Re: Bruce Gagnard Trading System Update

Finally we can all subscribe & abandon the omega-list!

Whether Bruce Gagnard had 7 out of 8  winners today, and
even was profitable Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday (Oh, my!),
is  insignificant.

Show me 1 year of daily brokerage statements, average 4 -5
trades per day, and then perhaps I'm interested.

Generally asking for this info stops salesmen dead.

And just to make it clear, quoting Fred:
        I want to be perfectly clear
      . I have NO affiliation
        with Bruce Gagnard other
       than as a person interested
        in his trading method. I
       have no stake in his
       system and don't care whether
        you believe me or him.

Fred, you aren't worried about a thousand knives thrown your
way.  That is not the issue: e-mail knives don't hurt.  The
time one wastes on items that don't have a proper
methodological justification, based on a miniscule sample,
is what kills you.

Regards,