RE: Investigation - Bad Date Problem

Carroll,

OS:  Win98
TS4: V 405 Build 21
BMI Cable
CSpan

I've only experienced the 10/27/2001 problem twice.  I'm real-time so when
it happens I immediately shutdown the GS and in the offline server I delete
all data forward of the current day and I'm back up in a few minutes.  As a
result I may only loss 5 or 10 minutes of data.  Hope this information
helps.

R Rowe