Investigation - Bad Date Problem

I would much appreciate a brief response from each person in each of the
following categories:

A.  Each person who has experienced the bad-date problem (10/27/2001).
Please tell me what OS you are using, what version and build number of TS
being used, what feed medium (cable, satellite, or ???), and if cable, what
channel (AMC or CSPAN).  Build number is most important.

B. Each person who has NOT experienced the bad-date problem and is using
TS4,  ANY build number, and is receiving data via BMI/cable.  Please tell me
what OS you are using, what build number of TS4 you have, and what cable
channel is being used.

I recently have seen a couple of postings to the Omega list claiming that
the fault lies with build 27 of TS4.  I have a friend who lives not too far
away, also in southern Orange County, California, using the same cable
company (Cox), and also using TS4 and BMI/cable tuned to CSPAN (Cox channel
95), and he has not experienced any of these bad-date problems.  But whereas
I am using build 27, I just called him and discovered that he is using build
24!

Your response to this survey can help to pinpoint the source of this
annoying problem and will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Carroll Slemaker