RE: Amazing Breakthrough 90%

Slippage is a big issue in such performance summary results.
It is defined by the difference between the price paid and the price as
announced by TS.

Assume for example a 0.05$ slippage per share.
Here we have an average trade of  $583.79, ex  slippage and commision  for a
position of  21,826 shares.
Slippage alone will be 21,826 *0.05 = $ 1,091.3 ( Single Float precision
assumed, this extra comment is only for high skilled TS users).

As the average trade is  $ 583.79, the net average trade  will be $ -507.51,
making this kind of system a true loser in the real world.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France