RE: Amazing Breakthrough 90%

>Guess you never heard of a fast market or a stock reacting to news or
even
>the spread between the bid and the ask.

Never thought much of it, i just place my stops (buy/sell), i always
viewed slippage
as orderflow, etc...    If it hits my goal, i'm out.. If i get stopped
out, i'm out..

>You know, you're the perfect client for TradeStation Pro.

I'm sure they would like want a piece of what i have :)  but with the
pie i have,
safety with a long standing broker is a small sacrifice i'll pay any
day...

peace!