Re: GS hang up

You can have a second hard drive with a copy of the server folder.  When
something goes wrong, just replace the folder.  This eliminates the rebuild
nuisance.  The negative is that you have to backup the server folder on a
regular basis, if not every day.  At any rate, it gets to be no choice if
you have a huge GS.