Indicator suddenly stopped plotting

Hello,

I have been using third party indicators in TS200i which was plotting
O.K till recently.  After a break of 3 weeks after my holiday, I started
the TS and tried to apply this indicators to the chart. To my surprise,
it does not plot on the chart.  I do not get any messages also. For
example one of the indicators is to color the bars.  When I apply this
indicator, nothing happens.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the
indicators, but did not help.

My question, is there any way to find out the reason for this?? Is there
any error message or warning message which I can check.  Unfortunately,
I cannot open the ELA file, which is source protected.    The indicator
has been verified without any problems in the Editor.

I would appreciate any help.

best Regards

Srini