re:: Robert Miner's Dynamic Trading

Dynamic Trading, great package, useful book, fine software and good web
site.  Of all my trading books accumulated so far, Robert Miner's is one of
the best for multiple time frame application.  Miner learned Gann and
Baumring early on.  Some Gann applications are in the software, but the
emphasis is on waves, fibonacci, cycles, price-time-pattern.  As with most
useful books, I want the software, preferably as a TS2Ki, but otherwise
standalone.  Problem is as I add software, I need to add machines, but then
it gets into multiple data feed issues from esignal, or qfeed, depending on
the particular datafeed requirements.  Intraday I use DT preferentially over
Omnitrader2001, MetastockPro7.whatever, and Ravenquote on one machine; TS2Ki
on another, and other chat, internet, and execution software on another.  I
use DT intra-day using qfeed.  I think I just talked myself into a new
machine with Ganntrader or  ....

The book has most examples as daily charts with a some intraday.  I find the
software, as the application of the book, extremely useful through the day.
I'd like to see the software with more features, and they are due for a new
release; that hopefully includes some additional graphic, automatic
application, and custom formula definition capability.  Miner has said
something to the effect, he would put it into the software if someone can
show that they have consistently made money using the indicator/strategy
they want to have included.  Sounds like a good criteria.  Proof by ticket
is more difficult than proof by tradestation, or marks on a chart.