RE: Language problems causes bugs not to be understood as the bugs they are

No.
Your assumption is false because you have coded a false thing that CANNOT
plot 0 from Plot1.
This comes from very elementary mathematics, not from the language.

> Extended version to the above: If the line does not plot at zero, this bug
> gives a lot of concequences, for example in DMI, which is the way I
> discovered the bug.

No. Neither plot1 nor plot 2 could produce a zero line!
You just discovered that you still have some progess to do when debugging an
EL code.
There is no bug at all in this problem.
Only a bad understanding of EL / EL logic translation, and too fast typing
to report so called bugs to this list.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France