Re: Re[5]: An online *.omz converter

--- ztrader <ztrader@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Not impossible at all, but I'd be happier if generic
> code was used.
> This would also cause the fewest problems and give
> the widest
> audience. Not bad goals, IMHO. What do you think?
>
> ztrader

Agreed.  I would guess if you asked TSSupport nicely
he might let you have a login to mess around with his
?cgi omz script.

But is it worth the trouble?  I think you gotta pick
your battles very carefully.  I used linux for years,
so I am not exactly a Gates butt buddy.  But us
traders doing extra coding so that 1.5 people don't
have to use Microsludge isn't gonna stop the other
billion who do anymore than an oddlot is gonna take
out a monster GS L2 "100" order.

Cheers,
Jack