Re: Single alerts within a bar in realtime

I don't know if the solutions offered so far solve the "alert once" problem
in all respects.

For instance, not only do you want the "alert once" feature, but, in a Show
Me or Paint Bar, you want the bar to be painted and unpainted dynamically.
That is if the conditon(s)
triggering the alert (ShowMe and PaintBars) are no longer true at the close
of the bar
you don't want the visualization indicating otherwise to remain.  Otherwise,
examination of historical data will show false markings.

If this is a consideration, check with Doug Deming @ doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Some time
ago he wrote code for me that does the trick, and was offering it for sale.

I have no affiliation with Doug....yada,yada....just a satisfied customer.

Stu

Stuart A. Miller
Tel: 954-438-0577
Fax and Voice Mail: 206-339-7216