From: "Jeff R. Bushell" <jbushell@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 11:33 AM
Subject: Information OMZ/XPO format

Hello Gang,

I am sure this has been asked, but was not able to find an answer in the
digests I have.

I have a friend that is a programmer. He offered to help me write a, ASCII -
xpo, conversion program, if I could find the information about the format of
the omz or xpo files.  Since I have not been able to find such a program, I
would like to have him check it out.  If anyone has any sources or
information on this I would appreciate it.

Thanks