TSP file locations

Actually, they are in the MyWork folder, they're just not stored as ELA/ELS
files, so it's not so obvious.

See the .orw files? They're Omega Research Workspace files. The Tok & Asc
files specify the various functions, indicators etc.

I've (re)installed TS Pro > 50 times, for myself and others, and all I do
is copy that
dir out somewhere, wipe, reinstall, copy it back (don't worry about
subdirs) and
hey presto, you get all your idc's etc back again.

easy

Si