time to compare processors again

Listers,

Much was touted recently about processors, AMD and the like. Speed is
important, but, nothing is really more important than reliability. I am
currently running an Iwill motherboard with dual pentiums at 500MHz and
Win2000. I have .77G of RAM.  Although I have had instances of te program
hanging many times, I can say that I haven't had to reinstall ProSuite. Can
those with the other processors say that?
I had an AMD 333MHz with Win98 and it was the biggest dog system alive as
far as reliability is concerned with TS. Won't get fooled again.

Jim Bronke
Phoenix, AZ