RE: Equity curve chart

It is possible, there is some thery around it.

Generally it means that your chance for success becomes higher, but your
average profit becomes lower. Depending on system, that might increase or
decrease the profitability. Depending on your mind, it might be closer or
further away from the trding strategy that fits your personal style.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.